Having small bugs in urine. Feeling sick, pain. Urine analysis fine. What do I do?

Hi. I am a 30 year old male. I have found small bugs excreted through my urine . I have also been very sick and have not been able to eat. I have horrible pain throughout my whole body, especially in my back. I just had a urine analysis done 2 days ago and everything came out fine. I am really worried about this. I tried to make another appointment with my doctor, but I will not be seen for another 5 days. I have not been able to sleep for more than 3 hours a night because I am in so much pain.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013