Having slight ear pain, drippy nose, itchy throat. Using nose spray. Cause?

I went to the doctor for a slight ear ache (left side), blocked sinuses (left side) with drippy nose there and raw, itchy throat - and ear. He prescribed anitbiotics and an antihistamine. Yesterday, I finished the antibiotics . I take the antihistamine once a day. The ear ache is not there - but, the pressure is at points during the day that feels like it is going to develop into an ear ache. My nose drips on my left still and my sinuses (left side) are still blocked. I still have the itchy throat periodically throughout the day. I added a nose spray - which helped a couple of times in the beginning - but, seems ineffective right now. This has been going on for 3 weeks. Any advice ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013