Having slight cramps, no periods, abdominal pain. Pregnancy test negative. Reason?

My question is a danm question and complicated i just got married On oct 6th on nov 18th my period was due then i slipped and fell right in kitchen on the 25th i started bleeding right away so i went to the doc the next day they said that i wasn t pregnant ok i went back on and expected my period again on dec 25th until now no pwriod its been 20days now and i had slightly cramps for at least a month it stop now i just have some pain right in the bottom of my abdomen whenever i can hungry oh by the way i took amillion pregnancy test now couls i be pregnancy? The only symptom i have is tired no sore breasts and i dont get to breast for my af sumptom either please help and sorry for the long text
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
thank you for consulting hcm.It has been 2months that you didnt get your period this must be a noticable question.first thing you must do os have blood test for hcg levels and a scan then you will come to know whether you are pregnant or not.I am advicing blood test rather than hpt flor the confirmed diagnosis.As you have no other symptoms nothing much to worry and you must wait for your period.Dont forget to consult your doctor.Thank you.