Having slight concussions, top of head hurting. History of banging head. What to do?

Hi there. I hit the top of my head a year ago on the corner of the wall and ended up with 6 stitches and a slight concussion , tonight i was feeling the top part of my head cause it has been hurting me for some time now when ever i put my hair up and i tonight felt a bump where the stitches were, i have concerns about that. I do also get head aches at least 3 times a week ever since this accident happened, I am really worried about hopefully can get some answers from you thanks again for reading my story sarah
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013