Having slight bleeding problem with the sides of penis. What is going on?

I am having a slight bleeding problem with the sides of pines it does clear up, and I am afried to take the mater to my GP it s on side of my pines and I ve never had sexual intercourse. i am just wondering what s going on. I was involved in a car acident a number of years ago and was wondering would the item I had on me have caused the problem.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Sexologist 's  Response
bleeding on penile side is very rare. It can happen when you injure while rubbing it against something for masturbation. Spontaneous bleeding , if really present , should be investigated for bleeding disorder as well

Good Luck
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa