Having skin rash after working out in cold conditions. Hurts when clothes rub. Solution?

I have been working on an addition to our house and in that part of the house it is not heated and it has avergaed 50 degrees, after working out there the other day I was very chilled and my legs and waist area where my jeans touched my skin had a burning sensation, I thought it was becasue I was so cold . But now it is not going away, my clothes rubbing me hurts and my skin is reddish in those areas and feels dry
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012