Having skin bridge on the left side of the penis connected to the head. Affect life later?

I have a skin bridge on the left side of my penis . Is it normal to be able to stretch it so it wouldn t be so uncomfortable and is there anything to put on it to make it stretch? I don t want to have surjery. It seems to me that when i look in the mirror the left side with the bridge seems to look smaller than the right. I mean i m not a big guy but it looks like it can be bigger. I thought of cutting it but was to scared too. when irrect the left side tends to be pulled down but not enough that it hurts so I don t know what to do? It is attached to the head and goes down to the shaft and is not a major skin bridge but need some advice. Do i leave it and put a ring in it to make it look like a piercing or what? Will it affect me when i get older? I am being completely serious.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013