Having sinus infection. Having chest congestion, runny nose, headache, cough. Have tumour above eye. Sinus inflammation?

ive had what appears to be a sinus infection for a week or so now.. large amounts of yellow/green mucus and chest and sinus congestion, sinus headaches , cough/runny nose , etc. i went to the school infirmary two days ago and was told i had a cold and reluctantly given antibiotics. no progress seems to be made and the symptoms are just as bad. i also woke up yesterday with pink eye in my left eye (large amounts of mucus discharged/swelling/etc). i now have a small lump that is painful to the touch above my right eyebrow.. can the lump be caused by the sinus inflammation or is it more likely to be the severe scenario of potts puffy tumor?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013