Having sinus congestion, coughing bouts, fluttering in left ear. History of narcolepsy. Serious symptoms?

Hello, I have had terrible sinus congestion and bouts of coughing for the past several months, and as of a few days ago began to experiwnce fluttering in my left ear upon burping and yawning. I was diagnosed with moderate to severe narcolepsy in 2010, which led to weight gain, diabetes, sleep apnea , and RLS . Is this fluttering dangerous to my ears? I do have some mild hearing loss as well. I am 44 years old and weight is 195. Thank you for any assistance!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013