Having single gestation with low profile baby

Dear Dr, I am Priya, having single gestation , and currently in my 29th week of pregnancy .the doctors whom i visits coments that the baby is a low profile baby. currently after my scan report i could see that my fetal weghs 1115gms at present. Fetal biometry: BPD- 28 WEEKS 3 DAYS- 73MM HC-27 WEEKS 6 DAYS-256MM AC-28 WEEKS-228MM FL- 28 WEEKS-53MM tHEY SUGGESTED ME FOR A HIGH PROTEIN DIET.kINDLY ADVICE ME ON THE WEIGHT OF MY BABY AT TIME OF BIRTH AND FOOD PRACTICES THAT I SHOULD FOLLOW TO IMPROVE THE FETAL BIOMETRY.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
good balanced diet ( high protein ,calorie & calcium) & siesta will remove your tension.Disclaimer