Having signs of arthritis in lower back. Had numbness, shakiness in hands, sweating, weakness in arms. Vertigo attack?

hello , i have had pains in my hips and lower back , also my neck and suffered periodically with vertigo attacks , i have had very high WBC and neurophil for over 4 months , 2 thyroid cysts , after 10 days in hospital , my blood is ok , but i am suffering terribly with my hip and lower spine pains , they tell me that i dont have any abnominallies and only slight signs of arthritis , in my cervival , hips and lower spine , and that stress and other factors have made my muscles contract and thats causing the pains , i worry with my head as i have spent time in the same hospital some 5 years ago with vertigo , i get attacks when i travel , but had the worst of attacks the day i came out of hospital , the sensation of my hands is difficult , to cordinate to drink water i couldnt do , i was shaking with cold , but sweating , i felt so sick ,,, my hands fell numb and my legs are shaking , i seem to feel weekness in my arms , my right one in particular , but i havnt felt that bad for years , it lasted about an hour , was it a vertigo attack or ? ,,,, i didnt talk about this in the hospital as thought my pains were mechanical , they did not check my head,, please help me ,,,
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013