Having sickness during pregnancy, nausea, fatigue, loss of apetite, prescribed Pregnidoxin. Will it help?

Hello Doctor. I am 13 weeks pregnant and expecting my second child. LMP: 02-06-12 I am facing a lot of sickness during this pregnancy, which was not in the previous one. I don t want to eat anything for the whole day and feel fatigued for the whole time. I was given Doxinate, which was replaced by Karyb-D during my last visit. Karyb-D even made my situation worse and I became more sick. Now, I took another opinion and doctor suggested Pregnidoxin for me (BD). I just started it today. Apart from it, she suggested Vomikind-MD (SOS) for excessive nausea . I m in a troubled situation and getting worst time during my first trimester. I feel low and emotionally imbalanced during the whole time. Please help and let me know that Pregidoxin will help me or not & for how long I will remain in such condition. Regards, Sumedha
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012