Having shortness of breath, diarrhea, hashimotos. Had elevated protein, rheumatoid factor. Is it gastric cancer?

I have been having shortness of breath. Had a elevated d dimer in April and now another one. D dimer went from .74 to 1.1. They checked for blood clot in lungs and did not find anything. I had been having diarrhea every morning for months although that finally seems to be getting better I also have hashimotos and had an elevated c reactive protein and rheumatoid factor . I read that an elevated d dimer could mean cancer . How do you know if you have some kind of gastric cancer? I have had a lot of blood work and a normal stool sample. Would it show up?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013