Having shingles pain, migraine, headache. Took lyrica, zomig rapimelt. Remedies?

I ve been taking a 75mg Lyrica capsule for the past 3 days - once a day with my evening meal. My doctor prescribed it for the shingles pain. It seemed to be really helping. Last night I was forced to take a Zomig Rapimelt for a migraine headache. Now this morning it s as if I didn t take the Lyrica at all - the pain (from shingles) is back full force. Could there be a reaction between the two medications - maybe negating the effects of the Lyrica? I took the Lyrica at about 6:30 p.m. last evening & the Zomig at 3:30 a.m. this morning. Anne
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013