Having shingles. How will someone contract it from me? Will my children get it?

i HAVE CONTACTED SHINGLES FOR THE SECOND TIME. THE BLISTERS HAVE JUST POPPED OUT AND I VE SEEN MY DOCTOR WHO HAS GIVEN ME TWO PRESCRIPTIONS. I M CONCERNED THAT SOMEONE MIGHT CATCH CHICKENPOX FROM ME, IS IT NECESSARY FOR THE PERSON TO COME IN CONTACT WITH THE FLUID FROM THE BLISTERS IN ORDER TO CATCH CHICKENPOX?? MY DOCTOR SAID THERE WASN T MUCH CHANCE OF PASSING ON THE CHICKENPOX TO MY TEENAGED GRANDCHILDREN IF THEY VE HAD THE IMMUNIZATION FOR CHICKENPOX. I HATE TO TAKE A CHANCE OF THEM GETTING IT.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013