Having sharp pain with light pink bleeding, is it a sign of miscarriage ?

Hi was told I was 5 weeks pregnant last Monday during visit to the doctors. After abt 3 ultrasounds there was still no sign if a fetus. I was spotting light pink to red to dark brown to brown since I found out I was pregnant. Today my doctor told me my hcg levels were not high enough. They were about 1200 on Monday and 1449 on sat. Had another test done today but dnt know what to expect. Im terrified and scared I had an ectopic pregnant 2 years ago and I have been having sharp pains all around my stomach and right leg. Please help tell me something I m terrified.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011