Having sharp pain in lower abdomen, bloated stomach. Found ovarian cyst. Should I go for medical check up?

Hi i have had sharp pains in my lower abdomen since saturday and my stomach is very bloated it seems to go away and come back ( been in hospital 2 months ago and had an overian cyst size 3x4 cm i have check ups with a gynacologist and it seems to have shrunk down to 2,5 x 2 cm about 2 weeks ago they have told me that if i got sharp pains again i should go back into hospital. What would you recommend? Many thanks Cindy
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012