Having sharp pain in chest, shortness in breath. Can a morning pill lead to chest aches?

can a morning pill lead to chest aches??? i took a morning pill (ipill) 2 days ago as a precaution..... and last night while i was asleep .... i had a sharp pain towards the right of my chest...along with shortness of breath... my chest felt a little was really painful that i sat up and rubbed the area till the pain subsided... in the morning when i woke up the pain was there...not as severe though..... and after my walk i was totally fine.... i had breakfast...and pain comes off and on since then! what could be the reason for this?? Im really worried
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013