Having sharp pain around testicles. Not have prostate, often getting hot flashes. What's wrong?

Hi Im Karl.Im 46 male.I have these sharp pains from around testicles rectumn that last 2-5 seconds at a time.I feel if I go to the toilet to poo then it might go away but it doesnt.If I pee its all good,no blood blood in sperm , erection no probs.just every hour or so i get these knife like pains.Starts off like poo pains first then centralises down from rectumn opening to semi testicles area up to prostate area.Scary.I havnt got any prostate symtoms but do get hot flushes offten.Thanks Regards Karl.N.Z.
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012