Having sharp intermittent pains in chest below breasts, diagnosed with GERD, take zantac. Cure?

For a week now, I've been having sharp intermittent pains in the middle of my chest below my breasts close to the bottom of my rib cage and it shoots down into my intestines. My intestines are gurgling even after I've eaten something. I have no real weight loss issues and I'm going to the bathroom fine. I''ve had a scope over 8 years ago and was diagnosed with GERD and at the time an ulcer. I take 150 ml of Zantac a day. I've taken gas-x just in case in might be gas and no relief. Should I have another scope?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013