Having sharp back pain when seated and making moves. Feels slight bowel seepage. Concerned

I have experienced sharp back pain when seated and making any sharp moves over the last few weeks that have got progressively worse, I am told by the Doctor the tenderness and pain is around my 12th vertibrae, and I would need an xray but not before I fly on holiday in two days. But I have also experienced for the first time ever occassional slight bowel seepage it has happened twice and without me realising?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012