Having sharp back pain, nausea, fatigue, weight loss, quit smoking recently. Experiencing side effects. Serious?

I have a very sharp pain on the right lower side of my back. It is very uncomfortable if I stand up for long periods or even driving if painful. I also have other symptoms like nausea, frequent urination, headaches, fatigue, right leg numbness and weight loss. I also noticed a lump on the right side of my rib cage fairly close to where my back pain is. The lump is movable and does not hurt. However the back pain has brought me to tears twice already. I have recently quit smoking and figured I was experiencing side effects, but after some online research, im afraid its something more serious. I have been in 2 bad car accidents also, one in which I was hit very hard from the side. Just wondering what this could be so I have a better idea of what tests will be run at my doctors appt.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013