Having shakes, headaches, illness, lethargy. What could it be?

I have a teenager who for the last 5 days has been having shakes, headaches , feeling ill, and lathargic, she will be awake one second and then she is asleep. she appears fine then all of a sudden shes pales, feels so ill she starts to cry and shakey. The doctors have ruled out mono and epstien bars virus but have no clue what this could be.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
The child is around 13-14 years as you mentioned teenager.
Anxiety and stress are two things you have to consider for your child.
In my opinion first tackle yourself and try to solve her problem, if any.
If not than consult a psychiatrist and get in his opinion.
Hope I have answered your query.
If further any question I will help.
Good luck.