Having sexual intercourse frequently, red dots, blemish on head of penis, no pain. What this could be?

hi I've been having sexual intercourse frequently the last 3 months with the same woman and last night i noticed red dots or red blemish on the head of my penis. So far i don't feel any pain or itchiness but it is my first time experiencing this so I am freaking out a bit. Almost everytime I've had sex I was protected and i noticed the blemish couple days after getting an oral sex so I was guessing maybe because she had sucked too hard? but please help me out I am dying to find out what this is
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013