Having severe sinus infection. Discharge from ear, pain in the neck to shoulder. Family history of brain cancer. Need to be worried?

Hello, I have had a sinus infection for about 3 weeks now. I went to see my doctor, complaining of pain on the right side of my head, behind my eye. It also was very painful to look from left to right with my right eye. He said I had a lot of fluid in my ears as well, and gave me a 10 day supply of Augmentin . I finished the antibiotic about 2 days ago, and now I am experiencing the same pain on the left side of my head. I do have a lot of drainage, and some stuffiness. Both of my eyes hurt when I move them from side to side. I also have a sharp pain down my neck into the left shoulder . I am concerned because my father died of brain cancer at the age of 49. His father also developed skin cancer that went into his brain, but much later in life. I just wonder if the headaches are caused by other reasons. Oh...I am a 36 year old female. Thank you, Natasha
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013