Having severe problems passing stool, colon and rectum removed j-pouch. Advised Illiostomy. Shall I sign the form which says I cannot ask for reversal ?

having severe problems passing stool, colon and rectum removed j-pouch. dr. is at Cleveland clinic colo rectal,but will not work with me on this. seen him two weeks ago said he'd put on and illiostomy, but first I need to sign a form saying I won't ask to have the illiostomy reversed.i've been going to him since 1990,i either sign the form or continue to suffer with bowel issues. what do you think. I still have j-pouch
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013