Having severe pain in upper back and nausea. Feces is dark, getting hunger pain. Ultrasound showed normal. Any treatment?

I am having severe pain in my upper back and nausea after I eat. I was having pain under my rib cage behind my breast but this has passed over a period of time. I also noticed that my feces is dark and when I wipe what is on the tissue seems very gooey like. In the past few days Ive also had a lot of hunger pains. I had an ultrasound and it came back normal. They checked all organs but specifically my gallbladder . Getting really tired of the pain.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012