Having severe pain in the eye, watery eyes, scarring with bubble. Have glaucoma. Had surgery. Suggest

Okay I have glaucoma in my right eye. I have had 2 surgeries to release the pressure and I take 3 different drops to keep the pressure level down. Last doctor appointment in January pressure was 15 which is good from 63. My optic nerve is damaged and only have 13% vision left. My problem is that today there is pain in the bone just above the eye and my eye is watering and sometimes it is all most impossible to keep it open. My doctors have been good to me, but have no answer for the severe pain in my eye. There is also heavy scarring on the eye with a bubble in the corner.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013