Having severe pain in leg and back, bump appeared close to the shin bone. Need some advice

I have have extreme pain in my left leg, deep pain and thought was coming from my low back from back spasms. Then as I tried to soothe my back of calf and get to where the pain felt it was originating, I realized, found it was primarily coming from the left side of calf, about 3 inches above my ankle and a bump, know,lump close to the shin bone is there and new. I cannot seem to relieve this deep pain. Can you advise please?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012