Having severe pain in leg. Took statin drug. Medical cur for this?

Yes, please. I am having severe pain on the outer side of my left leg. I cannot lay on it or even lean on my side. It pains for me to even try to touch it. I had taken a statin drug, and I'm thinking this is muscle damage. I have numerous other symptoms too. But I cannot stand the pain in my leg. I have to sleep on my back all night. My right leg is starting to act up but nothing like the left leg. I am scared to even try to sleep on my right side. I do not want to damage the right leg as well. I cannot sleep.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Jun 2013