Having severe pain in left shoulder. Feels pain after eating popcorn. What is happening?

Hi ,I am 38 years old ,not sure what my height is ,my weight is approximately 85kgs . I have recently discovered that when I eat popcorn ,I experience an awful pain in my chest , it is really unbearable , usually moves to my left side and it makes my left shoulder numb ,The first time I had this pain I thought i was having a heart attack .But now only recently I realised that as soon as I eat popcorn ,I get this pain .I realise it might have to do with gas , but I love popcorn and never had a problem before ,it feels like I am getting some attack ,Need to stand up and walk around
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013