Having severe pain in jaw, neck and ear. Noticed pink nasal mucus. What's going on?

Hi, I am having severe pain on (left side only) of my jaw, neck , ear & I don t know if it is my teeth &/or gum as well. I am also smelling what I believe is an infection, but it is terrible & has been going on for about 4 days straight now. I noticed the first couple of days there was pink in the tissue when I blew my nose , but not bloody.... just not clear & definitely pink. Any idea what I have going on? I can t take the smell or the pain & can t get into my doctor s until tomorrow.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Feb 2013