Having severe pain after extensive traveling with heavy weight

I had this once before about 8 years ago and after extensive traveling with heavy suitcases I ve had to carry up and down stairs I think this has happened to me again in my left foot. I m out of hte country and not back for over a week. Today I tried to stay off it and will do so again tomorrow. do these ever heal without medical intervention (last time I had a cast.) Also i ve taken 400 mg ibuprofen, anything else I can take, this really isn t helping. Thanks,
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011