Having severe lower backache, migraine, tiredness, strong smell in urine. Kidney infection?

Hi my name is Kaela. I m having severe lower back pain , migraines, and I m constantly tired. I am also a day late on my period. However I can t tell if I have a kidney infection or if its my period. For the past couple days I had pain all across my lower back. This morning it was predominately on my left side and now it s spread out again. Do you think this could be a kidney infection and should I go in? I also noticed today that my urine smelt strong and it was cloudy. I have been drinking a lot of water the past 3 days.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012