Having severe loose motion with watery stool, white slime and pinkish blood. Having severe stomach pain too. Treatment?

I've been having problems with my belly today and last night.I woke up at 6:30am and went to the toilet.I felt a bit like i was about to vomit but i didn't. By 10:00am i went to the toilet about five or four times , more often i went more runny was my diarrhea .When i went the fifth time on the toilet paper i saw kind of like runny white slime with a little bit of pink on it , looked like blood to me? Any advice my belly still hurts at the moment
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013