Having severe headaches, mood swings, pain in the left arm, and nose bleeds. Is this because of stress?

hi i am a 22 yr old male with no medical at the moment, i have never in my life had a nose bleed before and for the last few weeks or so ive been having extreme headaches everyday and harsh pain in my left arm every once in while, frequent mood swings, and i just had a severe nosebleed the other day that stayed a little bloody for over 36 hours. could this just be caused from stress or should i be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013