Having severe headache, sensitive to light, poor appetite. Causes and treatment?

I have had a blinding headache for the last 8 days, for the first 7 it was behind my right eye and then last night it spread to a band across both eyes that feels like my head is in a vice and being squeezed as well as having hot pokers stabbed into it. I am very light sensitive and my head feels very heavy especially the right side. I have also been having a problem keeping food down for the last 5 nights, i am ok with fluids but whenever i have solids i get sick, i have not got an appetite and i have not been eating well lately, i have been having 1 small meal a day, and most times not even finishing that meal. please can someone help me nothing is working and the pain is not going away.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012