Having severe headache, recently started using glasses, difficulty concentrating. having back ache also. What should I do?

Hi Doctor i m 32yrs old man,(5.9ft height and 72kg) i have a severe headache everyday. Recently got a spect with number but nothing worked out better i m unable to work properly. Went to a physician they gave pain killer it used it help me for some time but after wards same thing will continue. Every day morning will start and when i take pain killer will disappear. but will start by evening which will continue even for back pain also . Please suggest
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012