Having severe headache, pain in lower abdomen on to right side. Is it due to cyst?

Hi my name is Whitney I have been on the pill (triphasil) for roughly six months. During the first four months i was on melodene and i had no side effects at all then i had to change due to financial reasons. Its my sixth month now and i finished my period on last Sunday. After this I ve been experiencing severe headaches and and my eyes would feel strained every time the headaches come. Then today, randomly my lower abdomen towards the right and its extremely painful and my friend suspected cysts since she had the same symptoms. Naturally from the beginning, I ve been a person that s had painful periods and is the reason why ended going on the pill. Please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013