Having severe headache. It hurts on various movements. How to cure?

Hi I m having a bad head ace it s been going on for three days now when I move my eye my head hurts when I try to scratch or touch my eyes my head hurts when I m up walking around it hurts even when I m laying down it hurts I can t move my head side to side to fast cause it hurt also when I bend down it huts what does this mean I also tried ibprophen and when it wears off I m hurting all over again and like I said be for its been goin on for three days even when I talk what should I do
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you are having severe headache associated with pain on pressing the eyes.
Headache is seen in various diseases involving eyes like refractive error and inflammations of the eye, ENT diseases like sinusitis, primary headaches like migraine...
Since the headache is responding to ibuprofen an anti-inflammatory drug, you can continue the drug and do consult the doctor for examination and treatment accordingly depending on the cause.

Thank you