Having severe headache. Eye started twitching after taking medicine. Cause and cure?

I had been hitting my head agianst walls for several years and had a few heavy things fall on my head (including a bolt that knocked a half inch space in my scalp ) and recently I have been have very sharp and painful headaches . A few weeks back I once agian slammed my head agianst a wall giving me a very long and painful headache I went to an urgent care doctor and he prescriped some medicationbut now my right eye is twitching uncontrollable at random times a day it dose it several times and offten causeing me to wait to get my vison back in that eye. It is very frankly getting on my nerves.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013