Having severe hairfall after being treated for dengue fever. Applied scalp otion, no help. Solution?

hello..good day..i had a stage 2 dengue fever last july 24 and in the beginning of october my hair starts to fall out as alot..i am shedding for like 7 weeks long will it last because iam really stress about it i cant even sleep at night because iam thinking my hair i dont want to be bald but some of the area on the top of my head you can see my scalp easily...i went to a dermatologists and she gave me a scalp lotion and finasteride but it didnt work so i stop using it...plsss help me
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012