Having severe hair loss and male pattern baldness at the age of 23. Tried finpecia, majitrich and tugain. No response to medication. Remedy?

Hi, I have been suffering from hair loss since past 2 yrs. I am 23 nowand suffering male pattern baldness . The first year I took a homeopathy treatment with no effect. the following year,I have beeen using finpecia and hair 4 u 5ml for the 1st 6 months. The hair loss had stoppped and also grew some new hair, but after 6 months it started back. I have then been using majitrich tabs and Tugain solution. The hair loss doesnt seem to stop. Could you please help me with this? Thanks and Regards, Koustubh
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012