Having severe hair fall, taking medicines, no relief, low ferritin levels. Suggestions?

I have a severe hair fall on top and sides many treatments done but nothing is helping me.I tried homeopathy also but no positive signs. now as per doctor advised i am taking Adgain capsules-1 daily,and Tressgro twice in day,daily,Ferox-XT-1tablet daily,follihair-1 daily.but nothing is helping height is 5 1 and weight is 54.apart from it i have no per my test reports my HB-13 and ferritin is 11(which is low doctor said).please help me or if you can suggest any gud dermatologist in bangalore.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012