Having severe electrical zaps going through breasts. Have graves disease, gestational neuropathy, cervical stenosis. Help?

I m having severe electrical zaps going thru both my breast . I ve experienced them before, but not this severe. Here s my diagnosis, would any of them have something to do with this new pain?: I have grave s disease, gestational neuropathy, bone spurs on my neck, cervical stenosis , (2) bulging discs, osteoarthritis . I also have severe muscle spasms, do you know where I can get this problem fixed without having to take so much medication? For the spasms, I take 1200mg neurotin and 700 mg of baclofen. I have humana ppo insurance and I m the only one that works in my house. I d rather someone fix the spasms, rather than take medication that makes me like a zombie.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012