Having severe dandruff and boils on head, very painful. Smelly scalp. No relief from anti-dandruff shampoo and tablets. How can it be treated?

I got very bad dandruff from past 4 years and boils on my head which is very painfull,and very smelly scalp i had been to dermatologist he gave me physician prescibed antidandruff shampoo and anti bactirial tablets but its of no use. For an week there was no dandruff now again i have issue but still i am using same shampoo on daily basis. Please advise me for the best result or for the home remedie.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012