Having severe chest pain and vomiting. No heart problems detected. Low potassium, CO2 levels and high chlorides.Have sickle cell trait. Spleen problem?

I just spent 24hrs in the hospital because of extreme chest pain . They tested everything and said my heart looks fine. I had low potassium and low CO2 and high chloride . I did get diagnosed with mono a couple of months ago and I am wondering if the chest pain can have anything to do with my mono? Also, I do have the sickle cell trait so I do always show up anemic. Is that a possibility? I didn t ask about my spleen . I have been throwing up for months off an on since before the mono was diagnosed through a blood test but I was in so much pain yesterday and I still have pressure in my chest but not too much pain. The pain came an went as far as intensity at the hospital but I did have a lot of vomiting. Let me know if it could have something to do with my spleen? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012