Having severe bleeding only during intercourse. No cramps, pain. Reason?

I have a concern that I brought forth to my family practitioner over 1 year ago. I am 43 years of age age now but have had some medical urgencies with regards to my reproductive system starting at age 15. I have been not been sexually active in the past 5 years other then 2 times. Once was 13 months ago, where during intercoarse I bleed significantly. I call my family doctor she did a swab and sent me for a vaginal ultrasound . I was told all appeared to be okay but she thought maybe it was cervicitis and put me on antibiotics . I toke the meds but thought how can I have that if I have not been active sexually. Anyhow that was 13 months ago that I was treated with antibiotics. Tonight I had sex for the first time since then and bleed so excessively only during intercoarse. Ruined all bed sheets had to run a jump in shower. Bleeding did not occur after. No abdomal pain nor cramping. But the amount of blood was ridiculous sheets and 3 towels. stopped having intercoarse and no further bleeding. I really need some advice
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer