Having severe back pain, projectile vomiting with blood, having blood in bowel movement. What is causing this?

I have a problem with severe back pain from the small of my back that radiates to the right. I cant hardly move at night when i am asleep. There are many times that i need help standing up or even just getting out of bed. Then i have now started to projectile vomit and had blood come up with it. In the past few months i have also been having blood in my bowel movements. What could be causing this and is it all related?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012