Having severe back pain, heavy bleeding during periods, white discharge, headache. Had abortion. Suggest?

Hi, i am 28 year Female and i have 2 kids .I had an abortion in the month of december and i am using copper t thereafter... I am expereincing severe back pain since then.there s heavy bleeding during menstrual cycle and white discharge which is very irritating.My Gynac have recommended to take me Rantac and AF-Kit for 2 weeks. But afer taking the medicine i feel drowsinous and headache...please help
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013